Lakefront Days ART IN The Park
August 10, 2013
To Download a Registration Form
· Lakefront Days ART IN The Park will be held during Lakefront Days on August 10, 2013.
· Lakefront Days ART IN The Park will be held rain or shine and no refunds will be offered due to inclement weather.
· Vendors assume all responsibility for loss, personal injury and/or for any other damage to its property or merchandise and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Chamber, its officers, directors, committee members, etc.
· The Chamber neither offers nor carries insurance covering damage or injury resulting from vendors’ actions, products, services, decisions and/or negligence.
· The Chamber allows all persons/businesses to join the Chamber and participate in this event. The Chamber is nondiscriminatory to all legitimate Chamber businesses.
· All work exhibited must be original and handcrafted by the artist. The limited use of manufactured items will be allowed, only if incidental to the final product.
· Artists must be present with their work for the entire event.
· Lakefront Shades Umbrella Artists: You are eligible for a FREE 10x10 space. Please register in advance.
· Booth fee is based on Prior Lake Chamber members, Umbrella Artist, and non-chamber member fee. (see table)
· Set up begins at 9:30 am, must be open from noon to 6 pm, take down after 6 pm
· There are no refunds after July 1, cancellations after this date are non-refundable.
· No refunds will be given due to the cancellation of the event by, an act of god, local authorities or a weather related incident.
|Umbrella Artist||Non Members|
10 x 10’
10 x 20’
· All inventory, boxes, artwork, etc must be contained within your booth space.
· Artists are responsible for their own property and for furnishing and setting up their own tents, tables, chairs and change. Artists are responsible for insurance and protection of artwork and display.
· Artist may use only a non-staked tent. If damage occurs from not following this rule, the committee will charge the artist for any damage it may have caused. No exceptions.
· Lakefront Days ART In the Park Committee and Chamber Board members are not responsible for damage to artwork or display.
· Exhibitors agree to conduct themselves in a respectful, cooperative manner. Any behavior deemed inappropriate by ART In The Park may result in expulsion. Lakefront Days is a family friendly community multi-day event.
· Violation of any of these rules is basis for expulsion and/or future exhibiting.
· All payments and deposits are non-refundable.
· Confirmation will be sent after July 22 with rules/regulations/times/etc to your email address.
Sandi Fleck, Executive Director