Caregivers are responsible for providing quality resident care and services, in addition to life engagement activities. This opportunity is a perfect fit for compassionate individuals looking to make a difference in the lives of others. We offer opportunities for training, advancement, education financial assistance, bonuses, and much more.
- Day, evening, and overnight
- Assists residents with activities of daily living according to individual care plans
- Observes residents and reports to nursing any changes in physical, mental, and emotional condition
- Communicates and interacts in a professional, respectful, and hospitable manner
- No experience necessary. Training will be provided.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently
- Ability to read, write, speak & understand the English language
- CNA preferred